May 15, 2019
Dear Friends of Saint Ann’s Shrine,
Thank you for all you do to support the mission of Saint Ann’s Shrine and the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament! The Blessed Sacrament Community is so grateful for your generosity over the years!
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Legacy Society. The Legacy Society of the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament and Saint Ann’s Shrine has been established to enable our friends to leave an eternal gift of their personal resources through their estate planning that supports, strengthens, and sustains the mission and retirement of our priests, brothers, and deacons.
The purpose of the Legacy Society is to recognize those friends of the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament and Saint Ann’s Shrine who have remembered us in their estate plans. The Legacy Society serves as an opportunity to enable our friends to testify to the impact the Blessed Sacrament and Saint Ann’s Shrine have had on their lives and to ensure our sustainability for generations to come!
As a treasured member of the Legacy Society, you will be included in our prayers during daily Mass at Saint Ann’s Shrine, listed on the Honor Roll of Donors on our website, and have the peace of mind that you have made an impact in the lives of the faithful servants of the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament priests, brothers, and deacons and exhibited your devotion to Good Saint Ann as she looks over and protects us all!
To become a member of the Legacy Society, all you are asked to do is notify the Mission Advancement Office that you have remembered the Blessed Sacrament and Saint Ann’s Shrine in your will and/or estate plans by checking the box on the enclosed reply slip. You are welcome to contact me with any questions you may have at email@example.com or 440-449-2700.
Thank you again for your heartfelt generosity and may God Bless You!!
Scott R. Gongos
Director of Mission Advancement
*Please share your story of how the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament Community or Saint Ann’s Shrine has made an impact on your life! We would be so grateful to hear from you!
*Remember your loved ones with a Memorial Mass at Saint Ann’s Shrine. Suggested donation is $10.00 per Mass. Please contact the Shrine for more information at 440-449-2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Our Blessed Sacrament Community members living in Bethany and at Regina Health Center pray for you daily. Please let us know of any special intentions you’d like us to pray for. The Blessed Sacrament support you in prayer and Eucharist.
* We invite you and your group to join us at Saint Ann’s Shrine for Daily Mass at 11:30AM, Monday-Friday (call for Holidays)
* Join us for the Triduum in Cleveland as we celebrate Saint Ann’s Feast Day: July 24, 25, & 26 with Mass each evening at 7:00PM. The Hilton Garden Inn is offering a discounted rate for those joining us.
*A nine-day Novena is celebrated at Saint Jean Baptiste Church in New York City from July 17th through July 26th with Mass at 7:30PM each day.
* The Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament offers a daily devotion/reflection. If you’d like to receive this uplifting message, simply send an email to email@example.com.
* We have Blessed Oil and Holy Water available for a suggested donation of $6.00 per bottle. Contact Saint Ann Shrine at 440-449-2700 or st-ann-shrine.org.
* Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook & visit our website