Dear Friends of Saint Ann’s Shrine,
We have all been influenced by our Mothers and Fathers in a multitude of ways throughout our lives. Our parents have been a support system to us since the day we were conceived. They are the foundations upon which our families have been built. Their lessons and examples transcend future generations. We learned how to raise our children from their examples, discipline, sacrifices, and unconditional love they bestowed on us! It’s time we celebrate and honor them for all they’ve done for us!!!
Let us also celebrate in the amazing influence and example that our extended Holy Family, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Ann, and Joachim have been to us!! They expressed unconditional love, made great sacrifices, and were great role models for us as children, parents, and grandparents!! Let us keep them in our prayers and thank them for leading us to live good Christian lives by the example they set forth. We pray in gratitude to them for their great leadership and support in the numerous ways they have been such great role models to all of us!
We all have people in our lives that have made a serious impression on the person we’ve become. Maybe they were religious priests or nuns, teachers, coaches, grandparents, family friends who all made lasting impacts on our faith, dispositions, and career paths.
As we celebrate Mother’s and Father’s Day, lets express our gratitude for the wonderful example our own parents gave to us through our life’s journey. Whether we thank them in person, in thought, or in prayer, let us remember to express our gratitude to those who supported and guided us through the challenges and happiness of life.
Please share with us the special person and/or people that made an influence on your life by including their name on the enclosed reply slip. Your generous gift to our appeal will serve as gratitude to those people who molded and shaped your faith and were wonderful examples of how to live spiritual and impressionable lives!!!
Sincerely Yours in Good Saint Ann,
Fr. Roger Bourgeois, SSS
*Remember your mother, father, or special loved one with a Memorial Mass at Saint Ann’s Shrine. Suggested donation is $10.00 per Mass. Please contact the Shrine for more information at 440-449-2700 or email@example.com.
*Our Blessed Sacrament Community members living in Bethany and at Regina Health Center pray for you daily. Please let us know of any special intentions you’d like us to pray for. The Blessed Sacrament support you in prayer and Eucharist.
* We invite you and your group to join us at Saint Ann’s Shrine for Daily Mass at 11:30AM, Monday-Friday (call for Holidays)
* Join us for the Triduum as we celebrate Saint Ann’s Feast Day: July 24, 25, & 26 with Mass each evening at 7:00PM in Cleveland. The Hilton Garden Inn is offering a discounted rate for those joining us.
*A nine-day Novena is celebrated at Saint Jean Baptiste Church in New York City from July 17th through July 26th with Mass at 7:30PM each day.
* The Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament offers a daily devotion/reflection. If you’d like to receive this uplifting message, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We have Blessed Oil and Holy Water available for a suggested donation of $6.00 per bottle. Contact Saint Ann Shrine at 440-449-2700 or st-ann-shrine.org.
* Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook & visit our website
* Please consider sharing contact information for 3 of your friends or relatives that may be interested in supporting and learning about Saint Ann’s Shrine and the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament.
* Please ask your employer if they support a matching gift program and your donation may be doubled!
* Please consider becoming a member of our Legacy Society by naming Saint Ann’s Shrine or the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament in your will. For more information, please contact Scott Gongos, Director of Mission Advancement, at 440-449-2700 or email@example.com. We currently have 254 friends who have committed to the long-term support of Saint Ann’s Shrine and the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament!
*You can still support our Annual Appeal until December 31st!!
A PRAYER FOR PEACE IN A FAMILY
O Good Saint Ann, mother of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Peace, and grandmother of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Prince of Peace, we ask your powerful intercession for our family. Grant us the gifts of mutual love, harmony and peace. May the example and holiness of the Holy Family, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, be lived out in our family. Thus may we come to have Our Lord in our midst, bring His kingdom into a deeper reality and come to eternal life together.
We ask this in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.