Dear Friends of Saint Ann’s Shrine,
Thank you for your generous support of the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament and Saint Ann’s Shrine! We are so thankful for your kindness and appreciate your prayers of support and your sharing of your personal resources. Your support fortifies the sustainability of Saint Ann’s Shrine and the Blessed Sacrament mission work. Because of you, we are able to:
- Administer to Saint Ann’s Shrine including celebrating Mass
- Care for the Blessed Sacrament members who celebrate Mass
- Support the Blessed Sacrament in their mission work
Hearing your stories of devotion to Good Saint Ann, your friendships with the members of the Blessed Sacrament, and your relationship with our staff over the years makes me so very proud and is also very humbling. Good Saint Ann intercedes for our petitions as we faithfully entrust her with our prayers. May she continue to look over you and your loved ones!
We have had many people join us for Saint Ann Shrine’s Triduum in July and our Tree Lighting Ceremony in December that have sparked new friendships. I invite you to celebrate these events with us in 2019 or join us for Mass at 11:30am Monday through Friday here at Saint Ann’s Shrine.
I ask you to share your story as to how your relationship with us began by contacting me at 440-449-2700 or email@example.com. I truly appreciate your taking the time to reach out to me as I have truly appreciated hearing how our relationship came to be.
Thank you again for all you do for us! We sincerely appreciate it!
Please know we keep you in our prayers!
Scott R. Gongos
Director of Mission Advancement
*Join us at Saint Ann’s Shrine for Daily Mass at 11:30AM, Monday-Friday (call for Holidays)
* The Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament offers a daily devotion/reflection. If you’d like to receive this uplifting message, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We have Blessed Oil and Holy Water available for a suggested donation of $6.00 per bottle. Contact Saint Ann Shrine at 440-449-2700 or st-ann-shrine.org.
* Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook & visit our website
* Please ask your employer if they support a matching gift program and your donation may be doubled!
* We offer a recurring credit card donation option if you are interested
* Become a member of our Legacy Society by informing us that Saint Ann’s Shrine and/or the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament has been named in your will. For more information, please contact Scott Gongos, Director of Mission Advancement, at 440-449-2700 or email@example.com.